Tuesday, May 24, 2011

What I Did 365 - Day 195

The last few nights have been pretty darn social... but the days have not been quite so glamorous! I've been working on 4 different assignments for uni, all due within 24 hours of each other... stressful, right? I handle stress pretty well, so long as I have a neat and tidy space to spread out my books and knuckle down - which is just not our house at the moment! Thankfully my parents have graciously opened their dining room to me and my study requirements, and they have even donated a very cute study buddy/foot warmer to the cause! I've literally stayed at my parents' over the last couple of nights, working away until the wee hours of the morning and then grabbing a few hours of sleep on their couch. The life of a dis-organised student hey? As I type this, I'm actually sitting in my last class for the semester, about to hand in my last assignment... making the 4am bed-times over the last two nights sooo very worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment