Thursday, May 5, 2011

What I Did 365 - Day 164

Hahaha. I know this photo editing is incedibly cheesy... but some things can't be helped! I can't believe it's taken me 164 days before posting one of our guiltiest pleasures of all time... the Frozen Coke Date. Sometimes after a really long day, or just for fun, we'll duck out to McDonalds for frozen cokes. Ha. It's more special than it sounds! There's nothing more excitement-inducing than being interrupted from some mundane task by the words "Frozen coke date?" Sometimes we're so separately busy that after a few days we realise we've barely seen each other. Even if we're at home, Chris has loads of computer work to do for clients and I always have uni stuff going on. Our frozen coke dates are a fun way of taking a few minutes to hang out. We kind of love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment