Tuesday, May 24, 2011

What I Did 365 - Day 191

Nothing screams "I have 4 assignments due in less than a week and I'm renovating and working 30 hours a week at the same time!" like a trek out to the middle of nowhere for a date night. The lovely folks at Disney provided my office with a complimentary double pass to see Pirates of the Caribbean 4 a whole day ahead of the rest of Australia, and seeing as I hadn't actually gone to the movies since January, I threw logic aside and snatched it up! The only problem was that the movie was showing in Belmont - freaking ages away from home! Still. It was a fun night, and the most amazing break from the busy-ness of life at the moment. I really enjoyed it, but I can't tell you that means it was a good movie - I'm pretty easy to please! The high-lights? Seeing my first ever 3D movie (where have I been?!?! Right!?!) aaaaand... Chris dropping half the bucket of popcorn all over the floor before the previews even started. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment