Sunday, May 8, 2011

What I Did 365 - Day 180

I'm going to name this picture: Hatti And The Plate Of Unrecognisable Mass. Mmmmm. Who doesn't love to tuck into a plate full of mystery? Ha. I am so kidding. The only thing wrong with that plate of food was my ability to photograph it correctly. On Saturday night I spent the evening with my dear lady friend Hatti. It was a cruisy night of cooking dinner, flicking TV channels, and chattering away like a pair of galahs. I got to teach Hatti to make chicken schnitzel (yummy!) and she got to admire my minty green tights. Win-win, really!

Saturday itself was probably more social than it should have been with our impending renovations in mind... I spent the afternoon at the foreshore with Amy, coffeeing, thrift shopping and paying a visit to the import candy store. It's nice to catch up with people, and so needed - I feel so swamped by all the housework and assignments going on at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment