Mmmmmmm. Friends, is there any greater feeling than cocooning yourself under a doona on a cold cold night? Obviously there isn't. It's one of life's great comforts, and the reason the humble doona was invented you know! Please excuse the mis-matched pillows (we're renovating - I can blame all of my house's problems on that, right?). After piling on more and more blankets each night over the last few weeks, Chris and I finally made the call on Thursday night - it was DOONA TIME! In celebration, I've decided to make a list of the reasons that doonas rock the cake:
1. They are big and fluffy and feel totally luxurious
2. They make life so much easier - making the bed is as complex as grabbing an end and flicking. Perfectly made bed at your disposal!
3. Quilt cover sets are pretty, and in order to justify buying them you should own a doona
4. You cannot get tangled in a doona like you can in 5+ blankets
5. Doonas = Winter is coming - and that's the greatest perk of all!