Sunday, May 15, 2011

What I Did 365 - Day 182

Instead of focusing on the nasty graininess in this photo (not even a premium account at Picnik could help me fix this one!) I would like you to admire my hot new purple wall! The colour is called Plumbago and since this photo was taken, it has now completely coated every wall in our kitchen! Yes, it was a sweet, sweet day when Chris compromised on all that was manly and agreed to let me have a purple kitchen. It may have had something to do with the fact that I had been rooted in the same position at Bunnings for over an hour, tearily pouring over paint swatches, crying "Which colours do I pick? None of these are right!" Purple is my favourite colour, and turned out to be the obvious solution to my problem! Anyway. This is how we spent last Monday night. Completely logical, staying up past midnight to paint when we both had to be up before 6 the next morning. Ah, crazy young things we are. And by crazy, I mean stupid. And by young, I mean stupid. And by things, I mean fools. Stupid stupid fools. Ha. I'm just kidding. Getting the painting done in the kitchen was worth the tears. Did I say tears? I meant fierce resolve! Ah heck. I don't even know what I'm saying any more. Just thinking about painting turns my brain to jelly!

No comments:

Post a Comment