Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Healthy Girl 365, Day 23 - Glowing

This morning I had big plans to post a photo of the office chocolate supply today, and tell you how clever I was for avoiding eating it all day. And I was clever, I did avoid eating it all day, but something even better happened. I work at a Church office, and my co-workers are the greatest people one could ever work with. I mean, it's their business to care about people! A few of my co-workers have been keeping up with the blog, and today was filled with encouragement and energetic discussions not only about my efforts, but their own efforts and weaknesses. It seems that everyone I know hopes to be healthier, not necessarily to lose weight but to look after themselves better. We all see room for improvement in ourselves. We all connect over this pursuit of personal health. And those who have gone before us and have achieved their goals love egging the rest of us on and giving us good, real tips that have worked for them! Today I felt happy to be doing what I'm doing, and honoured that so many people are on board to encourage and hold me accountable. It was a glowing day.

1 comment: