Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Healthy Girl 365, Day 2 - The exercise. It begins.

I hate Summer. I hate being hot, I hate sweating - it makes me pretty pathetic. This morning I had plans to see a lovely friend for coffee at the local shops, and I did something that I've not done before. I walked there. I braved the heat (which I admit was milder than it has been the last couple of weeks!), stuck on my running shoes (that I forgot are a little too big for me and I normally wear much thicker socks with) and I walked for the first time in months. I came home sweaty and with crampy feet. I can't say I enjoyed it but I can say it feels good to have done it! One thing I love about exercise is that it inspires me to eat right the rest of the day - no point in wasting all that effort, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment