Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Healthy Girl 365, Day 1 - Oh look. It's me.

I hate having my photo taken. I never thought I would be 'that girl' who hides away from cameras, but in the last few years that's exactly what I've become. I should clarify - I like super duper close-up photos of my face, that I have carefully taken myself and have edited to look a little artsy. But anything more than that, I hate. Anyway, day 1 of each month of this year's 365 is going to be a selfie, so just know that I am really challenging myself here! Chris took a bunch of awkward photos for me this morning, and while I much prefer the blurry one on the right (blurriness = distracting. Right??), I've sucked it up and posted the one on the left too. I'm going to optimistically say that today, I am the unhealthiest I'll be for the rest of the year. I've dusted off my Weight Watchers Online subscription, I've made a whole bunch of plans, I'm feeling inspired. I'm also really excited to discover that a bunch of my friends are focusing on their health this year too! Here's to 2013 being a year of amazing change...

No comments:

Post a Comment