Saturday, June 25, 2011

What I Did 365 - Day 215

No, this fun little Ikea trick hasn't gotten old yet! Its novelty factor is only just beginning! On this Saturday, I spent most of the day having a girls' day with my Mum and sisters!! We went to Tiamo in Nedlands for breakfast, attempted to check out the Claremont shops for all of two minutes, and then decided to head to Ikea for something random and fun. And it was random and fun! Steph demonstrated the old adage that you will always find her in the kitchen at parties (and on that note - I haven't seen that Ikea ad on lately. Have you? I kind of... miss it.) We oohed and aahed over the displays, and battled the crowds. Steph had her heart broken by a plush broccoli, and I scored a magazine rack for our bedroom because I'm a giant magazine hoarder! It was a seriously fun day! I loved it! My family are definitely top notch. As is Ikea, when you're not spending $2,000 at a time on pieces of kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment