Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Kitchen-Warming Presents...

It's official. The loan we took out for the kitchen is all spent. Which is OK, because the kitchen is almost finished anyway. Whew! Now that our savings account is officially battered and torn, it's time to stop spending... and start dreaming about all the kitchen-warming pressies I get to look forward to. Right guys? Right?

Ha. I'm just kidding.

But if I had the spare dollars to gift myself with a couple of goodies for my new kitchen, here's what I would get...


This adorable Dorothy Apron
(I actually saw Elsie wearing this apron on her blog in 2007 and I've loved it ever since... Major fan moment, I know.)


This too-sweet-to-be-true cake stand from Jeanette Zeis Ceramics











KitchenAid Mixer in Ice (or Empire Red, or Pistachio, or Tangerine, or Yellow Pepper, or Boysenberry. I'm not fussy, really!)


Food Fashion Friends by Fleur Wood







These stunning latte bowls from Anthropologie


Pretty pretty serving spoons from Hard To Find


This perfectly polka-dotty Mix and Munch Cutlery set from Modcloth


These funky striped paper straws from Hey Yoyo


This perfect frying pan from Emerald & Ella



This elegant flour scoop from Beehive Kitchenware


And finally, Mr Adriano Zumbo. He would be a most excellent addition to my kitchen - for macaron-baking purposes! [picture source]

No comments:

Post a Comment