Saturday, June 4, 2011

What I Did 365 - Day 205

Cinnamon toast and tea - as prepared on my brand new kitchen bench. And thus marks the return to normalcy. It was such a pleasure to get up on Wednesday morning and prepare breakfast! No microwave on the floor. No toaster up on a dirty trestle table. No trekking into the living room to collect a plate, knife and mug. It was all there at my finger tips, and it felt blissfully simple. In my books, that's an excellent way to start the day! I've been having breakfast at my parents' most days over the last couple of weeks, on my trips over there to drop off the dogs each day. Don't get me wrong, I've loved chilling at my parents' before work and indulging in buttery fruit toast and hot coffee while chatting with my Mum. But it's nice to be at home too, flicking through Facebook between sips of tea on the couch. Mmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment