Tuesday, June 21, 2011

What I Did 365 - Day 209

Frown. Pout. I've done it again. I've gone 2+ weeks without posting my 365s, and my silly little mind is all in a dither. Here's what I remember about this Sunday, 2 weeks ago: I pulled my spice jars out of every nook and cranny of my pantry, and assembled them in an as-yet empty cupboard in my kitchen. In alphabetical order. Ha - I'm just kidding. But that would be amazing! I love having them all so easy to get to. I'm big on cooking from scratch, building flavours myself... snobby stuff like that. It's not cost-effective, but it makes me feel good! This means that I have loads of spices, and am constantly needing to buy more as I try new recipes. In theory, I should probably find something to store behind my rows of spices, and make the most of all my storage space. But for now, the above cupboard is exclusively reserved for spices. And herbs. Don't forget the herbs.

On a side note, why don't Americans pronounce the 'h' in herbs? Fascinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment