Saturday, June 25, 2011

What I Did 365 - Day 213

Thanks to Master Chef, I'm a massive fan of Adriano Zumbo! The man has mad skills. For those who don't watch Master Chef, he appears on the show from time to time with various crazy dessert challenges that the contestants have to participate in. His creations strike fear in the hearts of all who have to participate in his challenges. He's insanely brilliant, and very cool in my eyes! So anyway, my lucky sisters went to Melbourne and Sydney a couple of weeks ago, and although they didn't bring me back Adriano himself (pout) they brought me the next best thing - a macaron purchased from his patisserie! I like to believe that Adriano's hands themselves crafted my tasty treat, so please don't try and convince me otherwise! It happened to be the first ever macaron I've ever eaten in my entire life... the bar has been set pretty high! AND... how cute is the little box that it came in!!?! Love!

1 comment:

  1. This packaging seriously makes me swoon. What a neat, clean, minimalistic package. Win.

    ReplyDelete