Thursday, April 14, 2011

What I Did 365 - Day 94

This lovely picture makes me gush every time I'm flipping through the photos on my phone :) I LOVE these girls. They're my favourites, and aren't they beautiful? On this particular occasion (Day 94, a couple of weeks ago now. Ahem.) we were spending an afternoon in Fremantle - lunch at Xwray (yummy nachos!) and then coffee at Hush (our signature coffee place, tehehe). The friendship I share with these girls is amazing. We always have a blast together, we're totally honest with each other, and get us hopped up on a good coffee and you won't be able to stop us talking for a loooong while!!! At my age, not every girl is blessed with an amazing best friend. But I'm blessed with TWO amazing best friends and that's something I never, ever want to take for granted. Life is so much sweeter because of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment