Monday, April 18, 2011

What I Did 365 - Day 110

I've never posted a picture of Paradox Central, yet I'm here most Sundays! Last Wednesday night we emptied out our weekly gathering place for the Paradox community. We're moving onto a new space now, and this space sure has managed to gather a lot of stuff! The boys did lots of heavy lifting and trips to Brad's house, and the girls were assigned to cleaning. I failed miserably in my duty as a girl, but I did get to enjoy watching Aimee wipe Amy's back with a toilet-cleaning cloth. Just lovely! Amy also impressed me greatly by sweeping up COPIOUS amounts of dead cockroaches in a little dust pan. I'm not kidding, this thing was filled with the grossness! Most things got done pretty quickly so it wasn't a very late night. We're meeting in a primary school now which I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment