Thursday, April 14, 2011

What I Did 365 - Day 69

Hooray for good-looking lovely couples!!! This is Jayne (Chris's housemate before we got married) and her Argentinian man Bruno. They're getting married in a couple of weeks and moving to Argentina! What an adventure! Chris is running audio at their wedding, so we headed to Jayne's place for dinner. Bruno cooked a DELICIOUS traditional Argentinian dish (I'm not going to embarrass myself by trying to spell it!) and we talked weddings. It was a lot of fun. When my friends are about to get married, I can't help but to get a tiny bit wistful!! Those first few weeks of marriage where everything is all new - they're absolutely some of my most precious memories. First time waking up next to each other, first holiday together, first night together in our new home - what an exciting time in life!! Anyway. Jayne and Bruno are lovely and I'm thrilled for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment