Thursday, April 7, 2011

What I Did 365 - Day 52

Friday night was the first time in aaaages that I got to hang out with Kat and Hatti as a trio!! We had a total blast! We checked out Hatti's lovely new home, then headed out to Sizzler for dinner. YUM. The food might not be top-notch, and you may have to line up for a while if it's busy because they won't take bookings, BUT that all-you-can-eat salad bar is totally worth it! I had nachos, spaghetti, salad, potato bake and of course, their beautiful cheesey bread (pictured above)! For dessert I discovered a very wonderful combination - bread and butter pudding with chocolate sauce and sprinkles. It's actually amazing and you should try it because it will blow your mind-hole! After packing ourselves completely full, we waddled out to my car and drove to Point Walter (a really lovely spot on the river), bundled up on a bench with a small blanket, and hung out. It was such a great night, I love these girls soooo much! We have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment