Thursday, April 7, 2011

What I Did 365 - Day 62

It doesn't look like much, but this is a respresentation of the 250 coconut & cranberry balls that I rolled for hours on Tuesday night!! We had a super naughty dinner of (delicious) KFC, and then I sat down within a fortress of dessicated coconut packets, chopped cranberries and condensed milk cans. And I ROLLED like nobody has rolled before! Hahaha. We got through an episode of How I Met Your Mother, and then we watched Elf, me rolling these sweet little balls the whole time! They're for our Christmas Breakfast on Saturday - we're expecting 250 people! Ohhhh my goodness, it's so exciting! Christmas is getting so close now... I can't believe in a few short days it's going to be all over. Christmas, I miss you already!

No comments:

Post a Comment