Thursday, April 7, 2011

What I Did 365 - Day 58

Tonight was our staff Christmas party. I work at an amusement park, and for our party we basically were let loose on the food & drinks at the Burger Bar, and the kiddie rides and splash pool. More fun than it sounds!! They even brought out one of our koalas for a cuddle. Chris couldn't make it, which was a huge bummer, but I still had a great time hanging out with Danielle (a lifeguard I only really got to know properly tonight), Felipe (a crazy Brazilian kid who does our maintenance admin) and Felipe's super lovely girlfriend Rachel! Felipe ate like 10 icecreams. The whole night was a reminder that while my job isn't exactly glamourous, I work with a good bunch of people. Danielle was supposed to be in that photo above but got cropped out when I Polaroid-framed it... sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment