Monday, April 18, 2011

What I Did 365 - Day 112

I am SO hard core. See that time displayed on the microwave? 1:09? That's AM, not PM! That's right, despite a long hard week at work, I was still up at 1:09am. And starving. Now you should know, I'm not a midnight snacker. I rarely even eat dessert. Once dinner's over, I may as well brush my teeth because I'm not going to be hungry again until breakfast time. But this night was an exception, and for whatever reason I had a major hankering for some crappy food! I searched the pantry, the fridge, the freezer - and finally settled on some bruschetta-flavoured tiny pizza bite things. Satisfying? You bet! Haha. It reminded me of the days when my sister Hannah and I would squirrel away snacks out of the pantry for a few days, then meet in my bedroom at midnight and have a midnight snack party. We thought we were the coolest. Apparently the novelty of the midnight snack still lives on!

No comments:

Post a Comment