Sunday, January 2, 2011

What I Did 365 - Day 27

Donut or doughnut?... So this was supposed to be a pic of my sweet little buddy Katherine (one of two besties) who got back from Melbourne yesterday! We watched our men play their indoor soccer game tonight (and WIN! Amazing!) When I say we watched the game... mostly we just talked, looked at photos, and compared iPhone apps. Yeah, we're so cool. Anyway, the plan was to photograph us, happily re-united. But I forgot. So I'm using this delicious Krispy Kreme donut to represent her. Not because she's circular, has a hole through her middle, or is chocolatey brown in colour. But because the gift of a sweet, sweet Kristy Kreme should never go unacknowledged. And it made me happy, as did the opportunity to see her again! She's just one of those people in my life who is naturally, genuinely fun to be with. We can spend an evening almost asleep on a couch in front of the TV and it's not even lame! Best friends are the best! (nawwwwww)
PS People who have Krispy Kremes in their hometowns (or even states) should never take it for granted...!

No comments:

Post a Comment