Sunday, January 2, 2011

What I Did 365 - Day 19

Sigh. So today we had a mad BBQ at our place. The house was PACKED FULL of amazing people that we love, there was insane food, fun conversations... and not a single photo was taken. So despite the fact that the BBQ was the highlight of my day, I've had to resort to a picture of our dinner tonight. Chicken parmigiana. I mean, I guess I'm OK with that because the picture above epitomizes what every Sunday night dinner should be - gooey, tasty, luxurious comfort food! With the parmigiana we had some garlic potatoes, crumbed mushrooms and broccoli. Seriously, so good! I used this parmigiana recipe, FYI. I heart Ree Drummond and her amazingly indulgent recipes. Now, hours later, I'm still in a bit of a food coma. Totally bed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment