Sunday, January 2, 2011

What I Did 365 - Day 17

Happy sigh. It's Friday! This morning I met Aimee at the beach, as per our fairly regular arrangement. I get so much out of our little mini-catch-ups! It really changes my whole day for the better, being able to see a friend before having to head out to work. After she scurried off to her job, I had a few minutes to myself on the beach. Despite the now grey and rainy-looking sky outside, the beach was actually awash with sunshine. It felt amazing and warm. I stumbled upon a creature which I think was a cuttlefish? I nudged it with my foot and it did some weird moving and then tried to squirt me with purple ink. Hmmm! I pushed it back into the water and this cloud of ink just surrounded it. I've never seen anything like it! Very strange.

PS Oops! I can't believe I forgot to take a picture yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment