Friday, October 7, 2011

What I Did 365 - Day 254


Bless my amazing sister Steph. Hannah's super great too, but I have to give Steph some credit for a) introducing me to Brands Exclusive, and b) doing so during a Raco sale. Raco! I scored a couple of big stainless steel frying pans at less than half their retail value! On this happy Tuesday in July, my exciting purchase FINALLY arrived! Since taking this photo, these fry pans have become my ultimate favourite pans ever. I love them! I know, I'm a dork, but good quality kitchen gear is so worth it, especially when you get it at a bargain price. Since this purchase, I've mostly just exercised my Brands Exclusive membership by purchasing various shoes. But I highly recommend joining up - I'm completely addicted!

No comments:

Post a Comment