Friday, October 7, 2011

What I Did 365 - Day 253

Back in July, I worked every Monday. It was definitely not a day that I considered to be dear to me. But the Monday after Steph's birthday (Monday the 25th, for those playing at home) a storm began brewing toward the end of the day. By the time I'd done a quick grocery shop after work, this happened. Sigh. Looking at this picture makes me all kinds of happy, especially now that we're warming up and getting lots of attention from Mr. Sun. I love storms. I love rain. I love staring out a window and being faced with the sight of thick grey clouds rolling in, knowing any second now that I'm going to hear and smell the beautiful rain. I love the gloomy, pre-storminess of this photo, because it brings all those feelings back to me. Mmmm Winter. You are a lovely lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment