Thursday, August 11, 2011

What I Did 365 - Day 237

Ha! While I can't say with pride that this is one of the better Old Booth photos I've created, it still makes me giggle! This was supposed to be a picture of Amy and her insane little rocket of a puppy Amos... but in all the excitement of the evening, I totally forgot to take said picture. Boo. Still, a badly taken Old Booth is better than nothing! Amy and I have started a brand new tradition of watching 1990s sitcoms (specifically The Nanny, and Sabrina the Teenage Witch) on a Friday night. This photo was taken on our first ever (and so far, only!) Sabrina night! We cuddled up with Amos on Amy's living room floor, and ate loads of avocado dip and chocolate while we reminisced about our pre-teen years, and how fun it would be to point our finger at someone and turn them into a pineapple!! Ha! Amy is a lot of fun, and I love her a lot. Smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment