Tuesday, August 2, 2011

What I Did 365 - Day 230


I love making lists! Whether it's listing goals, tasks, dreams... anything! I love writing a list, I love reading back over my list, and I love ticking items off a list too! I'm trying to push myself into a productive season - I think Winter comforts and indulgences have taken a toll on my productivity, and I'm trying to break that lazy cycle.
So one fun little shopping trip later will tell you something that I enjoy almost as much as I enjoy lists... journals! I love the promise of a new journal, imagining the things that will get written in it - I think I have about 20,000 journals on the go at any given time! The picture above is a little handful of new journals ear-marked for various list-making purposes - actually, one of them was a fun little gift for Kirstin as part of our monthly business planning meetings! Fun. Lists and journals are fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment