Saturday, February 2, 2013

Healthy Girl 365, Day 31 - I Love Me Some English! (The muffin, not the accent)

How great are English Muffins? They are delicious! Last week I pretty much had them for breakfast every day, in fact on one of those days I enjoyed an english muffin at both breakfast and lunch time! I like them because they're kind of like toast, but a bit smaller than committing to two pieces of bread in the morning. English muffins are heaps versatile! Here are some ways that I like to enjoy them:
- With a smear of mascarpone, a drizzle of honey and some fresh fruit
- With poached eggs and asparagus
- Homemade McMuffin-style!
- With lean shaved ham and avocado
- Mini pizza-style
You can make an english muffin into a low-fat healthy breakfast with ease! Now excuse me while I go add them to the shopping list...

No comments:

Post a Comment