Saturday, January 14, 2012

My Birthday Weekend!!!

Yesterday was my birthday! Traditionally I like to plan as many special things as I can for my birthday. This year I decided to make the whole weekend my own! Here's what I spent my time doing...

- Fun times with the adorable besties!


- Tasty breakfast at Xwray in Fremantle
- Beautiful coffee and delectable juice at The Attic in Fremantle
- Hitting up a bunch of op-shops to start my brand new record collection :)
- Receiving my very first gorgeous Petunia Picklebottom handbag!

- Chilling in the aircon at my family's house
- Chicken schnitzel, cauliflower cheese, potato wedges and salad for dinner (my favourite foods, cooked by my amazing Mum!)
- Double choc strawberry pavlova birthday cake (again, made by my amazing Mum!)


- Buying The Hunger Games for my Kindle
- Receiving shoes, perfume, jewellery and my very first record player from my great family :)
- Sunday morning breakfast with Chris at Betty Blue Bistro on the foreshore
- Birthday present mini-shopping-spree at Rockingham shops, where I scored a couple of Body Shop gifts and some iPod speakers
- FINALLY picking up a replacement Kindle for Chris (his broke a few months ago)

Things left to look forward to today:
- Popcorn, Coke, and The Muppets movie
- Grant Nosworthy speaking at Church

It's a good weekend to turn 26!

No comments:

Post a Comment