Thursday, November 24, 2011

What I Did 365 - Day 263

Here we have it friends... photographic evidence that I shouldn't be left to my own devices and trusted to shop alone. I'm a chronic impulse buyer! Everything that you see in my shopping basket is an impulse purchase. I'm pretty sure that on the day I snapped this, I was just ducking into the shops to get some salad, but as you can see, I came out with strawberries, croissants, a baguette, crispy noodles... oh my. Delicious haul, but you can bet that I also would have forgotten the items that I originally sought too. Sigh. I should point out that I'm not normally quite this bad with impulse buying, hence my decision to deem it a photograph-worthy moment. Oh, and looking at this picture seriously makes me miss tights-weather, and also those pink shoes because they have since shredded themselves. First world problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment