Wednesday, October 20, 2010

New Daily Feature: What I Did 365... Day 1

I've decided that I need to take more photos. Also, I've decided that my blog needs something new breathed into it. I'm super familiar with 365 projects, but if you're not - traditionally, it's a project where you take a photo of yourself every day for a year. I've always enjoyed spin-off versions (my friendy-friend Kat did one where she took a photo of something related to her life every day. Really fun!!) so I've decided to invent one of my own. It's a What I Did 365 - basically a way for me to document something that I've done each day. How easy is it to fall into the trap of working your 9-5, cooking dinner, sitting in front of the TV, and going to bed? With this project, I'm hoping to be inspired to do at least one thing outside of that norm. It's the little things in life that keep our hearts happy. And for fun, I'm presenting my photos as fake little polaroids. Yay!

So without further ado, I present day 1...

This morning before work I squeezed in a trip to the beach. I live 12 minutes away from the most beautiful beach in the world, and yet until about a week ago my interest in this fact has been nil. Crazy me.
While walking along the beach, I came across a little starfish.
The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment